It's National Dessert Month and HerKentucky has teamed up with Wholly Wholesome to talk about desserts! This morning, I stopped by WTVQ in Lexington to talk about National Dessert Month and share this delicious gluten-free pumpkin cheesecake pie recipe!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
• 1 9" Wholly Gluten Free Pie Shell
• 8 oz. cream cheese softened
• 2 cups pumpkin puree
• 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
• 3 eggs
• 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth.
3. Stir in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and eggs. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour batter into pie shell.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean. Serve warm.
Check out Wholly Wholesome's selection of health-conscious, gluten-free desserts, pie crusts, and pie shells at your local Whole Foods and Fresh Market. In Louisville, they're also available at Rainbow Blossom and in Lexington at Good Foods Co-Op.