It's no surprise that Louisville's food truck scene is prospering. Add a cool city where folks work hard and love to support local business to an already exciting foodie culture, and you've got a fantastic environment for food trucks to prosper! Here are five HerKentucky faves.
5. Longshot Lobsta There are legitimately times when nothing other than a lobster roll will do. This Louisville favorite brings lobster rolls to a parking lot near you!
4. Sweet 'N Savory Honestly, if you can get a hot brown crepe and a mint julep gelato from one truck, what else do you need in life?
3. Black Rock Grille. Follow the delicious aroma of sizzling burgers through downtown, and you'll wind up at Black Rock!
2. Traveling Kitchen You have no idea how much you need a Korean taco in your life until you actually eat one.
1. Hi-Five Doughnuts. I love their doughnuts, and I love owners Annie and Leslie (and their truck Shelby!) even more. Their bourbon-caramel glaze is a must-try, as is their peanut butter glaze!
What's your favorite Louisville Food Truck?