20 Random Things I love about Kentucky:
1. William T Young Library- spent many days and nights in this beautiful library.
2. Chevy Chase Starbucks- I absolutely love this area and spent a lot of time at this establishment.
3. Woodland Arts Festival- lovely little festival
4. Arboretum Walking Trail- so many mornings and evenings spent strolling this walking trail.
5. Freeman Lake- one neat thing about Elizabethtown
6. Bellini's- love their food
7. AJ's Casuals- super cute clothes
8. Elizabethtown Swim and Fitness Center- many memories here
9. Cheapside Bar and Grill- no explanation needed!
10. Harvey's- their jukebox is dangerous.
11. McCarthy's Irish Pub- does the guy with the Russian hat still work the door?
12. White Hall Classroom Building- University of Kentucky
13. Keeneland- no explanation needed.
14. Charlie Brown's- love their cheese poppers
15. Churchill Downs- a Kentucky staple
16. SDF- always excited to go on trips.
17. Elizabethtown Baptist Church- reppin' my hometown!
18. Common Grounds Coffee House- lovely little nook to study or hang out
19. Rosebud- so many memories here
20. Austin City Saloon- one word: karaoke ... maybe another word: popcorn