|Mark Badgley and James Mischka's KY Farmhouse, via Elle Decor.|
- What's Cooking In Kentucky -- The author, Irene Hayes, was my hometown's postmistress and a member of my parents' church. In my town, "Irene's Cookbook" is a traditional gift for brides or others who are setting up housekeeping. I love to see this 1960s favorite proudly displayed at State Parks and local bookstores!!
- Bluegrass Winners -- The original Bluegrass Winners and its companion volume, Entertaining with Bluegrass Winners, contain classic recipes from the kitchens of central Kentucky horse farms. Excellent recipes and stunning photography.
- Splendor in the Bluegrass -- The Junior League of Louisville's signature cookbook. I sure have had to sell a lot of these, so I can certainly assure you that there are some wonderful recipes.
- Home Again, Home Again -- Junior League of Owensboro's current volume, as well as their classic To Market, To Market.
- How to Throw a Great Derby Party -- Herald-Leader Lifestyle writer Sue Wylie's suggestions for celebrating Greatest Day of the Year.
- The Kentucky Bourbon Cookbook -- Because I'm always looking for more ways to use bourbon.
What is your favorite Kentucky Cookbook?