If you're like me, you're going to be spending Easter Sunday with a big family dinner, a fancy dress hidden under a sweater, and the resolve to not eat too many Peeps. I thought it would be fun to put together a couple of Easter Baskets full of Kentucky-themed products to go along with those holiday plans!
- The littlest gal on your Easter list will love this Savannah Seersucker Bonnet from Lexington's own Beaufort Bonnet Company. This monogrammable bonnet makes an amazing keepsake of her first Easter.
- I adore the Lilly Pulitzer Just Add Mint print for spring. With all the fixin's for a julep, it's sure to be a hit at the spring races. Both the Lexington and Louisville Peppermint Palm stores have plenty of this fun print in stock, including my favorite, the Lavender skirt, as well as the Leandra and Lacina dresses.
- Mellen Designs strikes again! Dress your iPhone 4 or 5 in your favorite team colors with the Winning Team Phone Case.
- The little guy in your life will look sharp in the Baylor Bow Tie from Beaufort Bonnet. I love the monogram option!
- Treat your beau to a bourbon class at the 1785 Bourbon Societyat Midway's Holly Hill Inn. I recently had the opportunity to sit in on a tasting; I left feeling a little happier and a lot more knowledgeable about Kentucky's native spirit!
- Of course, what your favorite Kentucky fan wants is a commitment from Andrew Wiggins. I doubt the Easter Bunny can swing that one, but this Waterford crystal paperweight commemorating our 8th National Title is pretty nice.